Sexting is a problem within your school or greater community.
Train to be a listed Sexting Solutions® provider in your area.
This intervention is a psycho-educational class designed for youth engaging in sexting and boundary crossing conduct. Classes are a time-limited, low-level intervention. The course is intended to build positive behaviors and stop all abuse through the exploration and education of relationships, empathy, and the law. Youth will learn a wide variety of specific concepts, definitions, and various tactics to discontinue maladaptive behaviors in the future. This interactive curriculum includes real-to-life scenarios, handouts, homework assignments, and suggested media.
The intervention can be in the group (6 – 1.5-hour sessions) or individual setting (9 – 1-hour sessions).
Download the Sexting Solutions Curriculum Training one page flyer
- Step by step Instruction on how to use the curriculum
- Sexting Solutions® Trainers Guide
- Access to the Sexting Solutions IntraWeb providing: Videos for the class, relevant course material, research and articles related to Sexting
- Access to peer forum of people using the curriculum
- Listing on the database as a Sexting Solutions Provider for your area
- 10 Sexting Solution 40 pp. copyrighted workbooks for participants (additional workbooks can be purchased)
- Certificate of completion
TRAINING SESSION DETAILS:
September 14 & 15, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Lunch from 12 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Continental Breakfast included
6655 W Jewell Ave, Suite 104, Lakewood, CO 80215
Preferred: Completion of a Master’s Level Counseling, Social Work or Psychology Degree
Considered: Extensive experience in the social services field including an awareness of mandatory reporting requirements.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING:
Includes training for one individual, who will obtain certification to provide the curriculum privately with individuals and groups.
Tuition refundable up to 15 days prior to the training date, less a processing fee of $75.
Includes training for one staff member, who may then provide the course to other members of their organization*.
Each additional staff member $500.
*Participant certified to provide the course for the organization only.